Benefits of Laser Therapy
- Virtually No Contra-Indications
- Easy to Apply
- No Side Effects or Pain
- Very Safe
- Cost Effective for Practitioner and Patient
- Highly Effective for Patient (more than 90% efficacy)
- Superior Alternative to: Analgesics, NSAID’s, Other Medications, Other Modalities
- Reduces Need for Surgery
Therapeutic Laser Biological Effects
Rapid Cell Growth — Laser light accelerates cellular reproduction and growth.
Faster Wound Healing — Laser light stimulates fibroblast development and accelerates collagen synthesis in damaged tissue.
Increased Metabolic Activity — Higher outputs of specific enzymes, greater oxygen and food particle loads for blood cells and thus greater production of the basic food source for cells, Adenosine Tri-Phosphate (ATP).
Reduced Fibrous Tissue Formation — Laser light reduces the formation of scar tissue following tissue damage from: cuts, scratches, burns or post surgery.
Anti-Inflammatory Action — Laser light reduces swelling caused by bruising or inflammation of joints to give enhanced joint mobility.
Increased Vascular Activity — Laser light induces temporary vasodilation increasing blood flow to damaged areas.
Stimulated Nerve Function — Slow recovery of nerve function in damaged tissue can result in “dead” limbs or numb areas. Laser light speeds the process of nerve cell reconnection to bring the numb areas back to life.
The Multi Radiance MR-4 Super Pulsed Laser
Multi Radiance Technology is the first of its kind to combine the entire range of therapeutic light spectrum (Therapeutic Light Window) into a single technology. Multi Radiance Technology (MRT) is comprised of multiple therapeutic radiances synergistically working together for an optimal biological response at the cellular level. A unique combination of four radiances creates the perfect environment for optimal pain relief and accelerated healing.
Multi Radiance Technology™ is exclusive to Multi Radiance Medical and cannot be found in other laser therapy devices or other competing modalities.
Multi Radiance Technology™ lets you safely deliver the healing power of photons exactly where you need to, depending on the needs of the indication you are treating.
Multi Radiance Technology™ excels where most laser devices fall short
- MRM Super Pulsed Lasers deliver higher peak power while maintaining the highest degree of safety of any therapeutic laser
- Multi Radiances devices are more effective in delivering photons to deep tissues compared to Class I—III continuous and modulated lasers
- Unlike Class IV continuous lasers, Multi Radiances devices eliminate the risk of thermal damage to a tissue
The LaserSweep™ Technology utilizes patented technology to create a constantly changing frequency to "scan" the selected target tissue from superficial to deep
The continual use of the same frequency, as found in continuous wave lasers, can lead ultimately to the beginning of adaptation processes and thereby can diminish the therapeutic effect. The Multi Radiance MR4™ is capable of creating unique and exclusive, patented "sweep" laser programs. With each laser impulse of a Sweep Program, the "frequency" is changed, varying between end points of pre-selected frequencies. This effectively change the laser's target depth of penetration, in essence, "scanning" the target tissue from superficial to deep, while preventing biological adaptation to the treatment.
MR4™ Super Pulsed Laser comes with 6 LaserSweep™ Programs.
TARGET™ — Treatment Area Recognition and Guidance Enhanced Technology
World's First FDA cleared device that combines Laser/Light therapy mode and Electrical Neurostimulation.
Advantages of MR4 and LaserStim™ with TARGET™
- Wider list of applications than traditional modalities
- Synergistic Effect of MRM therapy provides benefits of light therapy and neurostimulation, identifying optimal treatment sites, and provides highly targeted treatment where photons need to be delivered and electro-stimulation needs to be applied.
- Faster Pain Relief and reduction in recovery time
- Constantly changing impulses, preventing accommodation of tissue to neurostimulation
- Deepest tissue penetration of photonic energy due to 25W Super Pulsed Laser
- Preset frequencies allow clinician to control depth of therapeutic energy from the surface up to 13 cm (5 inches)
- Patient can feel the treatment